Early registration/payment (by April 6, 2018)
Late registration/payment (7 - 20 April 2018)
|Participant||350 EUR||400 EUR|
|PhD student*||150 EUR||200 EUR|
|Accompanying person**||150 EUR||200 EUR|
VAT is included in the conference fee.
*PhD Students: In order to be eligible for reduced conference fee, students must submit the Certificate of Enrolment for the current academic year 2017/2018. The Certificate should be submitted to email@example.com.
** Accompanying person is a person who accompanies the participant of the conference (i.e. is not the co-author; co-author, if participating at the conference, needs to pay the above specified conference fee). The registration fee for accompanying persons includes the opening ceremony, the welcome reception, and meals during the conference days. However, accompanying persons can not participate in the scientific sessions or the poster sessions.
- Full Conference participation
- All Conference materials including Conference Name Badge, Conference Program and Conference Book of Abstracts
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Meals
Accommodation, travel expenses and the trip on Saturday are not included in the conference fee.
Fee Payment and Payment Details
After the abstract has been accepted for the conference, authors need to pay the conference fee in order to register for the conference and for their paper to be published in the MIC 2018 Book of Abstracts and (if authors so decide) in the MIC 2018 Conference Proceedings.
You can pay the conference fee only via bank transfer. Please note that we have to receive the total amount on our bank account (you need to pay ALL bank costs; the selected mode of payment is "SHA" for EU countries and "OUR" for other countries).
The data for the bank transfer is:
Name of the Bank: BANK OF SLOVENIA
Address of the Bank: Slovenska 35, 1505 Ljubljana
Name of the Account-holder: UP FM
Address of the Account-holder: Cankarjeva 5 6000 Koper
Account number: 01100-6000005843
SWIFT CODE (BIC CODE): BSLJSI2X
IBAN number: SI56011006000005843
Data for the Invoice - Submit Payer Data
In order for us to prepare the receipt/invoice participants must submit the data of the payer of the conference. You will be requested to submit your data via the online conference system.
50% of the paid amount will be held in case of cancellation received until April 25, 2018.
In case of cancellation received after April 25, 2018 no refund will be made.
All refunds will be made when the Conference ends.
- Each submitted abstract/paper must have at least one unique registration. That is, if you wish to submit more than one abstract/paper, each of the additional abstract/papers must have at least one co-author, who is also registered for the conference and is not the co-author of any other abstract/paper submitted to MIC 2018. Each participant, attending the conference, needs to pay the conference fee.
- One participation fee has to be paid per each abstract/paper accepted in the programme.
- The number of submitted abstracts/papers per author is limited to three (3).