MIC 2020 is postponed to Autumn 2020. New dates to follow soon.
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for:
- MIC 2020 Conference Proceedings or
- MIC 2020 supporting journals.
For more details about the submission process click here.
Please follow the below dates when submitting and registering for the MIC 2020 conference.
E-submission and registration opens
|1 January 2020|
Important dates for paper submission
| Abstract submission deadline||15 March 2020|
Notification of acceptance
|15-20 March 2020|
|postponed to Autumn 2020|
new date to follow soon
|new date to follow soon|
Important dates for registration and payment
| Early registration and payment||new date to follow soon|
| Final registration and payment||new date to follow soon|
Early registration/payment (new date to follow soon)
Late registration/payment (new date to follow soon)
|Participant||350 EUR||400 EUR|
|PhD student*||170 EUR||200 EUR|
|Accompanying person**||170 EUR||200 EUR|
VAT is included in the conference fee.
*PhD Students: In order to be eligible for reduced conference fee, students must submit the Certificate of Enrolment for the current academic year 2019/2020. The Certificate should be submitted to email@example.com.
** Accompanying person is a person who accompanies the participant of the conference (i.e. is not the co-author; co-author, if participating at the conference, needs to pay the above specified conference fee). The registration fee for accompanying persons includes the opening ceremony, the welcome reception, and meals during the conference days. However, accompanying persons cannot participate in the scientific sessions or the poster sessions.
- Full Conference participation
- All Conference materials including Conference Name Badge, Conference Program and Conference Book of Abstracts
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Meals
Accommodation, travel expenses and the trip on Saturday are not included in the conference fee.
Fee Payment and Payment Details
After the abstract has been accepted for the conference, authors need to pay the conference fee in order to register for the conference and for their paper to be published in the MIC 2020 Book of Abstracts and (if authors so decide) in the MIC 2020 Conference Proceedings.
You can pay the conference fee either by credit card or by bank transfer. Details are provided below.
Payment via bank transfer
The data for the bank transfer is:
Name of the Bank: BANK OF SLOVENIA
Address of the Bank: Slovenska 35, 1505 Ljubljana
Name of the Account-holder: UP FM
Address of the Account-holder: Cankarjeva 5 6000 Koper
Account number: 01100-6000005843
SWIFT CODE (BIC CODE): BSLJSI2X
IBAN number: SI56011006000005843
Please note that we have to receive the total amount on our bank account (you need to pay ALL bank costs; the selected mode of payment is "SHA" for EU countries and "OUR" for other countries).
Data for the Invoice - Submit Payer Data
In order for us to prepare the receipt/invoice participants must submit the data of the payer of the conference.
50% of the paid amount will be held in case of cancellation received until 30 April 2020.
In case of cancellation received after 30 April 2020 no refund will be made.
All refunds will be made when the Conference ends.
- Each submitted abstract/paper must have at least one unique registration. That is, if you wish to submit more than one abstract/paper, each of the additional abstract/papers must have at least one co-author, who is also registered for the conference and is not the co-author of any other abstract/paper submitted to MIC 2020. Each participant, attending the conference, needs to pay the conference fee.
- One participation fee has to be paid per each abstract/paper accepted in the programme.
- The number of submitted abstracts/papers per author is limited to three (3).