How to submit?
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
Step 1: Abstract submission before the conference starts: 28 February 2019
(see instructions below; abstract template available here)
Step 2: Full Paper submission after the conference for:
- MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings - 30 September 2019 - or
- MIC 2019 supporting journals - deadline: 30 June 2018
Submit your abstract/paper via the online conference system - click below:
Detailed instructions on how to submit are available below (click "+" to open instructions).
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts via the online MIC 2019 Management Conference System (the system will open on January 15, 2019).
The abstract should be prepared using the provided template. Please do not change the formatting.
When preparing the abstract take into the account the following:
- Abstracts must have 300 words minimum and 500 words maximum (not including the title of the paper and details about authors).
- Abstracts may not contain any tables or graphs.
- References in the text must be cited at the end of the abstract (they are excluded from the 300-500 words restriction). Use the Chicago-Style Citation ( Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide is available at http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html).
- The abstract should include the study rationale and objectives, methods (list the main methods and data used in the analysis), presentation of main results and findings (but do not include figures or tables) and conclusions (added value of the paper, significant limitations, if appropriate).
Abstract submission possible by 28 February 2019.
In case of acceptance, the author receives the Confirmation of Acceptance, which clearly states that the contribution is accepted into the conference programme. Please note that you will receive the notification of acceptance via e-mail by 15 March 2019.
Abstracts accepted and registered (i.e., paid) for the conference will be published in the MIC 2019 Book of Abstracts.
- Each submitted abstract/paper must have at least one unique registration. That is, if you wish to submit more than one abstract/paper, each of the additional abstract/papers must have at least one co-author, who is also registered for the conference and is not the co-author of any other abstract/paper submitted to MIC 2018.
- One participation fee has to be paid per each abstract/paper accepted in the programme.
- The number of submitted abstracts/papers per author is limited to three (3).
After the conference authors are invited to submit their full papers for publication in the MIC 2018 Conference Proceedings, but only if they decide not to submit their papers to the MIC 2019 supporting journals or other journals. The deadline for full paper submission for the Conference Proceedings is 30 September 2019.
Details about submission and templates
The paper should be prepared using the provided template. The length of the paper should be minimum 5,000 and maximum 7,000 words. Please do not change the formatting.
The full paper should be submitted via the online MIC 2019 Management Conference System.
Every full paper will be subject to peer review process. Author will receive reviews of the submitted paper, which include information if submitted contribution needs any improvements in order to be included in MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings.
Authors will receive reviews of their full papers in November 2019 and submit their revised full paper by end of November 2019. If the revised paper is finally approved, it will be included in the MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings, which will be published in December 2019.
The MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings will be published also in EconPapers.
By submitting a paper, the author grants the Faculty of Management permission to publish it in the Conference Proceedings and to disseminate it electronically at the MIC Conference website and at EconPapers. The Conference Proceedings will be published under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 License.
Authors, who wish for their full paper to be considered for publication in the MIC 2019 supporting journals, should send their final full paper, incorporating any changes arising from the discussion and feedback received at the conference, to the editors of the MIC 2019 supporting journals.
Detailed submission instructions for each of the MIC supporting journals are available here.
The deadline for full paper submission for the special/thematic issues is 30 June 2019.
We do not guarantee the publication of your paper in the Special/Thematic Issue of any journal. If your paper will be rejected by journal's double-blind review process, you should send it to the double-review process for publishing in the MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings.