Next Generation Challenges: Innovation, Regeneration and Inclusion
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in the 23rd Management International Conference (MIC 2024) titled Next Generation Challenges: Innovation, Regeneration and Inclusion to be held in Trento, Italy, 5–8 June 2024.
The MIC 2024 conference aims to explore the next generation challenges facing different industries, sectors and fields, with a particular focus on fostering innovation, building resilience, promoting regeneration and ensuring inclusivity - it is open to all contributions that address the next generation challenges. The conference also aims to bring together academics, professionals, and experts from management, economics, human resource management, organizational studies, finances, accounting, and other related fields, while providing a unique platform for knowledge exchange and collaboration (more on subject areas here).
Submission and Registration
The submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for the MIC 2024 Conference Proceedings or journals supporting the MIC 2024 conference.
You can submit your extended abstract via the online conference system (opens on 15 December 2023). The extended abstract should be prepared using the conference template available here.
Pre-Conference Day for PhD students
The pre-conference day will include presentations of students' research with time for an in-depth discussion with experienced researchers as well as workshops on publishing and research design. More information is available here.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2024 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
Authors, who submit their abstracts, are invited to submit full papers to the MIC 2024 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference, or to the supporting journals, including:
- Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal
- Economic Research - Ekonomska istraživanja
- Human Systems Management
- International Journal of Sustainable Economy
- Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy
- Managing Global Transitions
- Micro & Macro Marketing
- Public Sector Economics
- Review of Innovation and Competitiveness
- Strategic Change
- Abstract submission deadline: 29 March 2024
- Notification of acceptance: 15 April 2024
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 20 April 2024 (Early bird), 10 May 2024 (Late registration)
- Conference: 5 - 8 June 2024
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2023 supporting journals: 15 July 2024
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2023 Conference Proceedings: 15 September 2024
Information about the conference fee is available here.
The conference will take place at the University of Trento, Department of Economics and Management, Via Vigilio Inama, 5 (registration desk entrance on the side via Rosmini), 38122 Trento, Italy
The University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia), the University of Trento, Department of Economics and Management (Italy), the University of Trieste, Department of Economics, Business, Mathematics and Statistics (Italy), and the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia).
MIC 2024 Organizing Committee