Toward Green, Inclusive, and Digital Growth
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in the 22nd Management International Conference (MIC 2023) titled Toward Green, Inclusive, and Digital Growth to be held in Trieste, Italy, 7–10 June 2023.
The conference invites submissions that deal with green, inclusive, and digital transformation in management, economics, finance, business, tourism, and energy. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
Submission and Registration
The submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for the MIC 2023 Conference Proceedings or journals supporting the MIC 2023 conference.
Pre-Conference Day for PhD students
The pre-conference day will include presentations of students' research with time for an in-depth discussion with experienced researchers as well as workshops on publishing and research design. More information is available here.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2023 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
Authors, who submit their abstracts, are invited to submit full papers to the MIC 2023 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference, or to the supporting journals, including:
- Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal
- Economic Research - Ekonomska istraživanja
- Human Systems Management
- International Journal of Sustainable Economy
- Managing Global Transitions
- Micro & Macro Marketing
- Public Sector Economics
- Review of Innovation and Competitiveness
- Abstract submission deadline: 20 March 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 3 April 2023
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 20 April 2023 (Early bird), 10 May 2023 (Late registration)
- Conference: 7 - 10 June 2023
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2023 supporting journals: 15 July 2023
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2023 Conference Proceedings: 15 September 2023
Information about the conference fee is available here.
The conference will take place at the University of Trieste, Department of Economics, Business, Mathematics and Statistics (DEAMS), Via Valerio 4/1, Building D, Trieste, Italy.
The University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia), the University of Trieste, Department of Economics, Business, Mathematics and Statistics (Italy), and the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia).
MIC 2023 Organizing Committee