How to submit your abstract for presentation at the MIC 2024 and for the MIC 2024 Book of Abstracts?
Details about submission and templates
The abstract should be prepared using the provided template . Please do not change the formatting.
When preparing the abstract take into account the following:
- Abstracts must have 300 words minimum and 500 words maximum (not including the title of the paper, details about authors, and the reference list).
- Abstracts may not contain any tables or graphs.
- References in the text must be cited at the end of the abstract (they are excluded from the 300-500 words restriction). Use the Chicago-Style Citation (Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide is available at https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-2.html).
- The abstract should include the study rationale and objectives, methods (list the main methods and data used in the analysis), presentation of main results and findings (but do not include figures or tables), and conclusions (added value of the paper, significant limitations, if appropriate).
The abstract should be submitted via the online conference system that will be available shortly (in December 2023). Meanwhile, you can submit your abstract to email@example.com.
Abstract submission deadline: 29 March 2024
In case of acceptance, the author receives the Confirmation of Acceptance, which clearly states that the contribution is accepted into the conference programme. Please note that you will receive the notification of acceptance via e-mail by 15 April 2024.
Abstracts accepted and registered (i.e., paid) for the conference will be published in the MIC 2024 Book of Abstracts.
- Each submitted abstract/paper must have at least one unique registration. That is, if you wish to submit more than one abstract/paper, each of the additional abstract/papers must have at least one co-author, who is also registered for the conference and is not the co-author of any other abstract/paper submitted to MIC 2024.
- One participation fee has to be paid per each abstract/paper accepted in the programme.
- The number of submitted abstracts/papers per author is limited to three (3).
- The co-author/s attending the conference (and the full registration fee for the abstract has been already paid by another co-author) pay the Listener fee.